• Meaning of internal investigations
• Types of scenarios requiring internal investigations
• Who should handle internal investigations
• The support needed for successful investigations
• Understanding the laws and rules governing investigations
• When is a misconduct a criminal offence?
• Reporting a criminal offence – when and how
• Interviewing techniques and practical tips
• Handling evidence, victims, witnesses and suspects
• Presentation of findings and recommendations
• Case Studies and Practice Session
Billy Huang, CEO, RHT Forensics & Disputes Advisory
Peter Lim, Director and Consultant, RHT Forensics & Disputes Advisory
Kelvin Tan, Advisor, RHT Forensics & Disputes Advisory
Internal controls play an integral role in an organization’s success. Hence, management needs to prioritize their compliance practice by using a risk-based approach in handling exposures and applying internal controls. By ascertaining the appropriate use of internal controls, it helps to reduce compliance exposures and ensure your organization is managing the exposures within the decision-making criteria determined by the board of directors and regulators. You will also learn how to design and implement internal controls with COSO Internal Control Framework, OCEG GRC Capability Model and how to apply international compliance program guidance from the Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations (FSGO) and ISO 19600:2014.
This comprehensive executive program is designed to help compliance professionals effectively identify the major risks threatening the organization, how to deal with the risks to attain corporate goals and leverage on these inputs to develop a practical risk-based internal control process. This session offers an interactive framework to help you identify, assess, evaluate, mitigate and monitor risks; which are crucial fundamentals for an organization. Learn how to reduce organization’s compliance exposure with the latest framework and compliance guidance for your organization. At the end of the 2-day program, you will be able to effectively implement an effective compliance program through appropriate planning and have a greater understanding of internal controls assessment, objectives and strategies that can assist you tremendously in decision making.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Better Business Governance (BBG) – APAC Pte Ltd