We are seeking a highly driven new business hunter, who can instantly build rapport with senior level executives across a wide variety of market sectors, and who can be convincing on how our knowledge solutions can improve their businesses in the face of the evolving economy and disruptive market trends.
This role consists of phone based sales targeting Senior Executives within the private, government and not for profit sectors. In this role you will:
- Achieve revenue targets across a wide range of events through the generation of new business and repeat clients
- Plan and prioritise sales calls to establish a strong sales pipeline
- Identify, research and contact C-Suite and Senior level executives within different business and industry sectors to deliver a compelling and intelligent sales proposition (compliant with RHT Academy’s requirements) and to sell delegate space(s) to the qualified decision maker
- Generate delegate sales revenue in line with agreed targets and objectives
- Be customer-centric, respond to customer enquiries in a prompt and professional manner, setting and delivering realistic expectations. Ensure customer issues (if any) are looked after, and work towards an appropriate resolution
- Conduct professional and compelling face-to-face pitches with clients where appropriate, and constantly work to promote the academy in a positive light
- Effectively manage back-end registrations and adding to growth of database segments
- Work proactively with the team to assist with event operations and logistics (pre-event and onsite, some post event evaluation)
- Willingness to develop and grow beyond one’s scope where appropriate, to achieve personal revenue targets and contribute appropriately to the achievements of the academy’s overall targets
- Ensure all business is fully compliant and meets the academy’s requirements
- Uphold the mission, values and goals of RHT Academy; be a RHT Academy Brand Ambassador
| || |
|Competencies & Qualifications|
- Suitable for Graduates looking to start a career in sales
- Previous experience in B2B sales is desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal communication skills (in English) and telephone manner
- Good written skills (in English)
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent understanding of industries and vertical markets
- Successful track record in B2B sales (at least 2 years of experience)
- Superb closing skills
- Results-driven, highly-motivated, assertive; someone who stands up to the challenge of pitching to C-Suites and Senior management
- Constant drive for excellence and to exceed expectations
- An entrepreneurial approach and positive attitude, open to change and new ideas
- Excellent team working skills
| || |
We like to work with people who are like us: driven, career-focused over-achievers that enjoy recognition and are willing to challenge themselves in order to attain it. In this role you need to be open to regular feedback and have the determination and resilience to constantly chase new business. We value attitude, adaptability and aptitude over experience, if you do not have the experience outlined but think you can do this role tell us why you should be considered in your application.
We are a close knit and collaborative team, focused and driven on joint successes. We employ progressive-thinking, self-driven and smart go-getters who have the flexibility and capacity to take on the extra mile. We recognise and empower high achievers who can deliver and provide opportunities for growth. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can be rewarded for your efforts and make a difference through your contribution then RHT Academy is the place for you to take your career to the next level.
| || |
To register your interest in the position, please send your resume together with relevent documents via email, indicating the position you’re applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the APPLY NOW button below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.