Tuesday, 19 September 2017
Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
ASEAN offers much potential in playing centre stage in the future global economy, considering the multitude of shifts in the current economic and political backdrop, including Brexit and the commencement of the Trump administration. Contrary to these anti-globalisation sentiments, Singapore’s openness to trade, talent, and investments, and its exhaustive drive to maintain regional and global connectivity presents unparalleled opportunity on the enterprise level for Singaporean businesses, as well as an economic gateway for neighbouring countries.
Proudly presented by RHTLaw Taylor Wessing and supported by RHT Academy and ASEAN Plus Group, the ASEAN Summit 2017 will discuss how enterprises, both local and foreign can seize regional opportunities, and also address the various dynamics and capabilities that can be honed to capitalise on the ASEAN platform, for business growth, and the potential to propel one’s business into the future regional and global arena.
Here’s a sneak peek of the topics that we will be discussing in this 1 day conference:
- ASEAN’s Opportunity in the New World Economic Order
- Lunch Panel: Leadership Development for an ASEAN Diversified Workforce
- Capital Markets Panel: Funding your Expansion in ASEAN
- Tech Panel: ASEAN Connectivity, Cross Border Strategies & the Digital Journey
- Healthcare Panel: Growth Perspectives of the Future Healthcare Landscape in ASEAN and Singapore
- Travel & Hospitality Panel: Leveraging on ASEAN’s Tourism Boom
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Unlimited Access to Leading Thought Leadership Initiatives from Industry Experts
- Networking Opportunities with our Highly Knowledgeable and Quality Speakers
- Key Takeaways that will Help You and Your Business Tap onto the Growing Potential within ASEAN
- Stay Competitive Amidst the Ever-Changing Business Landscape
GUEST OF HONOUR
Ms. Low Yen Ling, Senior Parliamentary Secretary, Ministry of Education & Ministry of Trade and Industry
- H.E Antonio A. Morales, Ambassador, The Republic of Philippines
- H.E. Ngurah Swajaya, Ambassador, The Republic of Indonesia
- H.E. Marc Abensour, Ambassador, The French Republic
- Dr. Alan Bollard, Executive Director, Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Mr. Teng Theng Dar, Chairman, barterfli Holdings Pte Ltd
- Mr. Eduardo Pedrosa, Secretary General, Pacific Economic Cooperation Council
- Prof Walter Woon, SC, Non-Executive Chairman & Senior Consultant, RHTLaw Taylor Wessing
- Prof Dr. Djisman Simandjuntak, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Centre for Strategic and International Studies
- Mr. Al Hakim Hanafiah, Partner, Hanafiah Ponggawa & Partners
- Mr. Alex Campbell, Managing Director Asia, Xero
- Mr. Andy Tan, Vice President, Sales APAC, Hotel Beds Group
- Mr. Azman Jaafar, Deputy Managing Partner & Chairman of ASEAN Plus Group, RHTLaw Taylor Wessing
- Mr. David Lee, Tax Partner, ShineWing Advisory LLP
- Mr. Edward Lim, Chief Investment Officer Covenant Capital Pte Ltd
- Mr. Erwan Barre, Partner (Foreign Lawyer), RHTLaw Taylor Wessing
- Mr. Govinda Singh, Director, Valuation and Advisory Services, Asia, Colliers International
- Mr. Iqbal Jumabhoy, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, BlackBook Hotels
- Mr. Jonathan Kok, Partner & Head of Intellectual Property & Technology, RHTLaw Taylor Wessing
- Dr. Jonathan Marshall, Executive Director, Marshall Consulting
- Dr. Katharina Lange, Executive Director, Singapore Management University
- Mr. Kim Jung Kyu, Director, ACA Investments Pte Ltd
- Mr. Manoj Sharma, Chief Executive Officer, Cusjo.com
- Ms. Peta Latimer, Partner, Head of People and Change, KPMG
- Ms. Priya Matzen, Associate Director, Market Access and Public Affairs, Novo Nordisk South-East Asia
- Ms. Rhenu Bhuller, Partner & Senior VP, Frost & Sullivan
- Mr. Richard Bursby, Partner & Head of the Hospitality Group, Taylor Wessing
- Mr. Richard Wong, Vice President, Public Sector & Government Practice, Frost & Sullivan
- Ms. Rina Neoh, Entrepreneur, Angel Investor, Venture Capitalist, & Co- Founder, Mercatus Capital Pte Ltd
- Mr. Roger Collantes, Chief Executive Officer, Global Learning Solutions
- Mr. Roy Lai, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder, Infocorp Technologies
- Mr. Sajid Rahman, Chief Executive Officer, Telenor Health
- Mr. Shan Gandhimani, General Manager – IT, MindChamps Holdings Pte Ltd
- Mr. Siva Ganeshanandan, APAC Director, Adobe Experience Cloud
- Mr. Steve Tunstall, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder, Inzsure
- Mr. Tan Juay Hiang, Chief Executive Officer, Ascendas Hospitality Fund Management Pte Ltd
- Mr. Viren Mahurkar, Regional Director, Business Development & Licensing Asia & Russia, Novartis Alcon Singapore
- Mr. William Du, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Ingenious Haus Group Ltd
Click here to view the programme agenda.
- Registration will be confirmed upon receipt of your completed Registration Form and payment of registration fee.
- Full Payment must be made before the date of the event
- If you are unable to attend the conference, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
- No refund will be issued for cancellations made less than 21 days prior to the event.
- Where Group Discounts are offered, delegates must sign up collectively and must come from the same billing organization
- Registration fee does not include accommodation or travel costs, which will be at participants’ own expense.
- RHT Academy reserves the right to alter the content and timing of the programme for reasons beyond its control.
- All personal information provided to us will be kept confidential. However, we may be required to share your personal information with our offices, third party service providers, agents and/or our affiliates or related corporations, and/or other third parties, whether located in Singapore or outside of Singapore, where it is necessary to carry out the purposes set out above. Before sharing your personal data, we will take appropriate steps to ensure that the recipient will keep your personal information confidential and secure. Should you wish to be excluded from receiving any marketing & promotion messages, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org